We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
My work since 2017 is inspired by Bitcoin and the brilliant Satoshi Nakamoto White Paper.
My process is paper glued down and scraped off, string outlines for network effects, and many layers of Acrylic Paint added to Linen Canvas.
My style is to use formal value in my paintings. Formalism is a way to understand art in a different way. Formalism means that a painting is entirely determined by its form - the way it is made - in a purely visual, compositional way. Formalism means that as an artist, I can choose to emphasize compositional elements, like line, form, color, shape, and texture, rather than realism and content.
I believe that it is the painting’s formal properties which make something art, and which defines aesthetic experiences.
Carole Ann Danner has a Masters Degree in Fine Art from Massachusetts College of Art.
This Lot Includes:
- Dimensions: No frame - 22 x 28 x 1 in.
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all The Pacific Bitcoin Conference Collection auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, November 14 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, November 15.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Los Angeles event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
- US: $200
- EU: $350
- Asia: $550
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $600 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?