We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
Block #761627 & Next Block
Each painting in this diptych is 20” x 20”
Oil based metallic and acrylic on hand stretched cotton canvas with 1.5” deep gallery bars.
This is my personal artistic interpretation of the mempool and a block from the timechain.
The pattern in this painting is called “Asanoha”, it means hemp leaf and it has been painted around statues of the Buddha for over a thousand years.
All of the angles of the shapes in it reduce to a digital root of 3, 6 & 9.
These same three numbers are found, synchronistically often, far and wide throughout the known universe.
It is only fitting our beloved magic internet money also happens to be thoroughly riddled with them.
Satoshi programmed 3, 6, 9 as the digital root throughout bitcoin.
Such as, the first block after every halving.
The number of bitcoin created every halving.
The number of bitcoin left to mine after every halving.
The number of bitcoin created each day.
I find this pattern to be a subtle and elegant reminder that all things are connected.
This Lot Includes:
- Block #761627: 20" x 20" x 1.5"
- Next Block: 20" x 20" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs each
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all The Pacific Bitcoin Conference Collection auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, November 14 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, November 15.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Los Angeles event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $950 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?