We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
No bids yet. Be the first to place a bid!
#1 of 1
21 Bitcoin coins adorn this geometric wire sculpture representing one millionth of the total theoretical supply. A single light illuminates this piece from the inside-out
giving it a unique physical presence and producing playful shadows. Complex yet elegant, dynamic yet stable, layered, and entrancing - just like Bitcoin.
About the artist:
Justin Schlecter creates multidimensional geometric wire sculptures inspired by forms in pure mathematics, chemistry, and nature. His favorite medium is a modular building system that he invented. This building system uses steel wire and brass tubing held together only by the forces of tension and compression. He uses additional materials to express complex ideas and feelings by extending or interrupting the geometric patterns. After decades of work in secret, the art show at Pacific Bitcoin marks his public debut and the first opportunity to acquire one of his unique pieces.
This Lot Includes:
- Dimensions: 19" diameter
- Weight: 10 lbs
Starting Reserve Price: 35,000,000 sats (0.35 BTC)
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all The Pacific Bitcoin Conference Collection auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, November 14 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, November 15.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Los Angeles event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $1000 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?