We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
From artist 1Dq comes an original painting entitled "The Wailing of Crypto Winter"
Here is a quote from the artist:
"Hello everybody, I'm back with a new piece:
1Dq, The Wailing of Crypto Winter, 2019, Acrylics on Canvas, 22,6x15,7″(60x40cm)
I've been fooling around a bit with the context of "Crypto Winter". It always seemed more or less an illusion, as the future of Bitcoin (and Crypto in general) is rock solid.
To some immense forces (the Whales) this must sometimes have seemed like a game. The title came to me naturally, instead of the hated "whaling", here we have "wailing" and it's not on the part of the Whales!
This Lot Includes:
- Artwork: 60 x 40 x 2cm
- Framed: 45 x 64.5 x 5cm
- Artwork: Acrylic paint on canvas and wooden backing
- Frame: Shawdow box style made from wood. ready to hang.
- Weight (framed): 4lbs 2oz
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited and max bids on all BAZAAR auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has 4 hours to pay their final bid. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the next highest bidder has a chance to pay their high bid.
3. Once all collection items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
- US: $30
- EU: $50
- Asia: $100
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $125 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?