We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
In remembrance of Hodlonaut's creation of the Lightning Torch
This Lot Includes:
- Dimensions: 15" high, 11" wide and 1/2"
- Materials: Deep Birch veneer, poplar ply, glass mosaic, acrylic mirror and paint, traditional wood stain and hemp wood wax finish
- Weight: 0.55kg
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all Bitcoin Amsterdam auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, October 17 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, October 18.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Amsterdam event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
- EU: $125
- USA: $250
- Asia: $400
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $440 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?
More from Bitcoin Amsterdam Art Gallery
Fallacy Phallus OR Great Balls of Liars (viewers choice))