We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
MEDIUM: Mix media, paper, acrylic and 24 carat gold
Financial regulators symbolized with the classical maxim of the three wise monkeys, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Lisa sketched this artwork directly on the front page of Diario El Salvador.
About the artist:
Lisa Törner lives and works in Stockholm and she practically grew up in an artist's studio. It is her father, the potter and illustrator Bernt Törner who inspired and encouraged her to paint already as a child.
Lisa has a uniqueness, applying historic financial events and communicating that message via animals sketched directly on financial press. Topical, international, financial yet playful themes that stand out in today’s modern art world.
Art collectors from all over the world show interest and Lisa is expanding into global and digital markets. A natural expansion, considering Lisa in her art work stays up to date with latest developments in financial markets and has a client base that appreciates these themes.
”I select topics from different newspapers and create unique artworks that are linked to the topic” says Lisa Törner.”
This Lot Includes:
- Dimensions: artwork: 20x28 in, with frame: 22x30in
- Materials: mix media, paper, acrylic color, 24 carat gold. Artwork are framed in a black wood frame.
- Weight: 1.5kg
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all Bitcoin Amsterdam auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, October 17 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, October 18.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Amsterdam event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
- EU: $200
- USA: $400
- Asia: $600
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $660 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?
More from Bitcoin Amsterdam Art Gallery
Fallacy Phallus OR Great Balls of Liars (viewers choice))