We will email you if the owner accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
JPGOLD (supply 1000) is the first scarce 1/N token on Counterparty, as in having the supply locked at a reasonably low number of indivisible tokens. The supply was set on June 11, 2014. Many NFTs since, including Spells of Genesis and Rare Pepe, have used this economic model.
JPJA (supply 100) is likely the first 1/N NFT. On June 28, 2014 the token description pointed to an eBook at jpja.net. Tokens were offered at a symbolic price and token holders received a distribution from the book's revenues. Although a small-scale experiment, it proved how the peer-to-peer economy would level the playing field. Anyone could now raise funding for their project with crypto tokens just like companies do with shares on the stock market.
JPBULL and JPBEAR (7 divisible tokens each) are possibly the first tokenized Bitcoin derivatives. Representing call and put options respectively, the bear contract expired in-the-money and a distribution was paid accordingly. A pdf describing the experiment was notarized on-chain in October 2014. Thus, it is forever possible to verify all details. JPBULL and JPBEAR are ultra scarce at only 7 divisible tokens each.
CPNEWS (200 divisible tokens) is the last of JP's 2014 experiments. Contributors to a Counterparty News site would receive monthly reward tokens in exchange for future revenues. Unfortunately, there was no interest in the project and it was discontinued without distributing more than a few tokens.
For further details, see jpja.net
This Lot Includes:
JPGOLD x 20
- 1000 Supply
JPJA x 1
- 100 Supply
JPBULL x 1
- 7 Supply
JPBEAR x 1
- 7 Supply
CPNEWS x 20
- 200 Supply
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all PEPE is ART auctions with a single deposit of 2 million sats
2. The winning bidder has 48 hours to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the next highest bidder has a chance to pay their high bid.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Monday, June 27.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?
- We recommend Wallet of Satoshi as an easy to use wallet for bitcoin and lightning. Available on Android and iOS devices.