We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
In 2013 we saw the first USB ASIC miners, the infamous Block Erupter mining at 333 mh/s per second.
In 2014 Bitmain introduced their U1 AntMiner hashing at 1.6gh/s and extremely low power usage at 2 volts via USB.
Own this piece of bitcoin mining history from a pivotal moment when ASICs began to take over GPUs.
This miner has minimal usage and is in excellent condition, includes original case with UPC sticker.
This is being sold as a collectible; it is not practical to be used as a miner today.
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral.
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all Bazaar collection auctions with a single deposit of 500K sats
2. The winning bidder has 4 hours to pay their final bid. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the next highest bidder has a chance to pay their high bid.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow up to 24 hours from auction end.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 10 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 10 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
- Onchain bid deposits no longer accepted
- US: Free shipping
- Europe: $20
- Asia: $20
A shipping deposit of $20 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships, the difference is returned to them along with the shipping receipt.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?
- Breez Wallet: User-friendly non-custodial wallet. Requires TestFlight for iOS. Tutorial here.
- Wallet of Satoshi: As easy as it gets custodial wallet with option to connect your own node. Get setup in minutes on Android & iOS. Tutorial here.
- LN Strike: Pay Lightning invoices with fiat from your checking account. Install for Android, iOS, or Chrome in select regions.
Do you have iconic Bitcoin collectibles to sell? Tell us about them in this form.