We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
A rare book "Great Inflation: Germany, 1923" (1975) which is impossible to find in electronic format. Other authors for example Adam Fergusson frequently refer to Guttman. We add the original overprinted Weimar bill so-called "Brown Rag" as the reader may find from said book.
This Lot Includes:
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 3 cm
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all The Plan B Collection auctions with a single deposit of 1 million sats
2. The winning bidder has until Monday, October 31 to pay their final bid. Additional time is available in some circumstances upon request. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the seller has the option to offer the lot to the next highest bidder.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants. Please allow until Tuesday, November 1.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
No buyer fee added to winning bid.
Free pickup from Lugano event 🌍
Shipping estimated costs including insurance:
- EU: $400
- USA: $450
- Asia: $500
State sales tax, shipping, and insurance deposit of $550 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships and the actual cost is known, the difference is returned to the winner by email.
Card transferred to buyer Counterparty address after payment confirmation. Generate a Counterparty address through Freewallet.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?