We will email you if the owner accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
'Bitcoin Standard' - is my hand-drawn and by the game cover 'Civilization VI' inspired vision of a world whose lowest level and foundation is based on Bitcoin and thus embodies the goal of every true Bitcoiner.
My work is meant to symbolize this vision through a giant statue built in the style of antiquity. The statue carries a globe with a giant Bitcoin sign carved in stone. I deliberately chose an ancient statue because our current civilization is based in every way on these people and their values and mechanisms at the time, but these are progressively eroding in the increasingly political, fiat-standardized, modern era.
In my presentation, humanity has woken up to the only possible solution to all ills on the planet, the Bitcoin standard.
This reset is honored by this giant statue while reminding us of the civilization of the planet before the hostages of governments, central banks and their paper money.
With numerous, loving and sophisticated details, realism and liveliness is breathed into the work and incidentally embodies one of the most important core features of Bitcoin: the proof-of-work. In over 80 hours of work and in the very early years of the Bitcoin era, with a lot of accuracy and subtlety, inspired by the inner urge to hyperbitcoinize, it was attempted to create a piece of art that represents what is inevitably to come.
As a very special extra, the artwork was partially drawn in the country that is the first on the planet to attempt to create what the artwork itself is about: El Salvador, more specifically El Zonte, the Bitcoin beach. Thus, this drawing has an immense, ideal value for one or another.
There is no copy, no print and no duplicate of this work, making it a truly unique piece that has been allowed to enjoy the sand of El Zonte and the sun rays of El Salvador.
- 'Bitcoin Standard' original, unique drawing.
- DELIVERY/SHIPPING WITHOUT FRAME.
- The artwork has slight signs of use because of the trip to El Salvador. No tears, just light creases: proof-of-travel ;D
- Created with different pencils and pencil leads, varying in hardness to create realism, based on human proof-of-work.
- Materials: sturdy drawing cardboard, 300g/sqm, Lead in different degrees of hardness: 6H, 2H, B, 2B, 6B
- Dimensions: Unframed: 70 x 50 cm / 27.5 x 19.7 "
- Weight: Unframed: 1.5kg (wrapped and packed)
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral
💥SATOSHI MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids on all Einundzwanzig Stuttgart auctions with a single deposit of 500,000 sats
2. The winning bidder has 24 hours to pay their final bid. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the next highest bidder has a chance to pay their high bid.
3. Once all event items are paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 5 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
- Onchain bid deposits no longer accepted
Free pickup from Plochingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
- EU: $80
- US: $90
- Asia: $100
A shipping deposit of $200 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. Once the item ships, the difference is returned to them along with the shipping receipt.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?