We will email you if the seller accepts your offer.
Call the high bidder’s bluff by bidding below them. If they don’t pay the bid amount, you’ll win the auction.
This painting is the first edition of a series of seven. Each is unique with various techniques applied.
It was my graphical reimagination of the Bitcoin B that invited me to cut it into pieces, to color the tiles and give every single one of them their own vibe. To finally put them back together and let the mosaic unfold is magical.
This artwork is a vibrant, wild and colorful one. A little toxic as well. It reminds me of a very special community ;)
The sharp edges of the cutwork give the painting a clean look even with the dirty fill-ins that are thrown onto the pieces with the help of a wide range of aerosols. I like to drip and I like to splatter. I use colors that don’t match to get a mix that looks good in a different way.
There are many possibilities that will thrive in my upcoming art. But here and now it’s about ZETRA114.7.1. My genesis featured artwork on Scarce.City (not counting Bitcoin2021). This artwork will die with you on a hill. I'm proud and honored to show it to you!
“Art is freedom. Bitcoin is freedom. That’s why I feel free“. - ZETRA
Materials: Acrylic paint on MDF, framed
Dimensions: 25.2 x 25.2 in.
Weight: 22 lbs.
Includes a Certificate of Authenticity issued by Verisart.
The winner of the auction gets the #1 edition of the ZETRA.T111 Tee.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
ZETRA is a German Aerosol / Digital artist. He was born in 1977 in Schwetzingen near Heidelberg / Germany. He first began exploring aerosol art as a youth in his hometown of Heidelberg. Influenced by the New York graffiti scene in the early 90s, he and his friends would rebel and practice their individual styles around town. ZETRA uses aerosols in combination with wood to paint vibrant stencils and compose mosaics inspired by Bitcoin. His multicolored paintings will not only satisfy your visual needs but also be your daily reminder to stack more sats. His background in graphic design led him to digital art as well. With paintings, screen printed posters, apparel, NFTs and physical sculptures around the corner, ZETRA is taking no shorts. Stay tuned.
More from ZETRA: Twitter
Check out the behind-the-art livestreamed interview with ZETRA as we kickoff the auction and cover early bids.
Join the Scarce City Banter Telegram channel for auction updates, commentary, and sat giveaways.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Deposit 1% of your bid as collateral and just top it off for additional bids.
💥GOD MODE💥 Login to unlock unlimited bids for this auction with a single deposit of 500K sats
2. The winning bidder has 4 hours to pay their final bid. If they don't, they lose their deposit(s) and the next highest bidder has a chance to pay their high bid.
3. Once the item is paid for, deposits are refunded to the remaining participants.
HOT ZONE RULES
- Bids placed in the final 10 minutes of the auction reset the countdown to 10 minutes
- Auction can't end with a pending bid
- Onchain bid deposits no longer accepted
$400 worldwide. Insurance will be offered with additional charge.
A shipping deposit of $400 is added to the winning bidder's final balance. The difference is returned to them along with the shipping receipt.
OPEN A LIGHTNING CHANNEL WITH US
NEW TO LIGHTNING?
- Breez Wallet: User-friendly non-custodial wallet. Requires TestFlight for iOS. Tutorial here.
- Wallet of Satoshi: As easy as it gets custodial wallet with option to connect your own node. Get setup in minutes on Android & iOS. Tutorial here.
- LN Strike: Pay Lightning invoices with fiat from your checking account. Install for Android, iOS, or Chrome in select regions.